Did you know you can add your company profile to LinkedIn? By adding your company profile to the LinkedIn network, you are extending your marketing reach to potential customers. Employees can also learn more about your company and the people who work there. Follow these steps to claim and build out your LinkedIn company profile .
1. sign into your LinkedIn account
2. in the search box, change people to companies & type in your company name
3. if your company is not listed, click on "Add a company profile"
4. add your company, your company e-mail address & check the box "I verify that I am the official representative of this company…"
5. LinkedIn will then send you a e-mail verification to claim your company listing
Once your listing is verified via e-mail, you can click on the Admin tools - edit and build out your company profile. You can also add your RSS blog, Twitter feed and info. about your company products or services.